What is The Pledge Drive?
March 1, 2021 - May 31, 20210
The Pledge Drive marks 61 days of advocacy activities designed to educate the pet owning public as to why the application of shock in pet training is not only unnecessary - but also potentially very harmful, both physically and psychologically.
The goal is for all participating individuals to actively recruit as many pledge signatures as they can within the allotted time frame.
How Do You Participate?1. First, make sure you have signed the Shock-Free Pledge by visiting the pledge page.
2. Log In to your Shock-Free Coalition profile and print out your individual membership card that has your unique membership number.
Help Us Identify The Extent of The Shock Problem
We are interested to hear from you if your pet has been exposed to a Shock-Collar by a Pet Professional without your explicit knowledge and approval or if a pet you know has been harmed as a result of shock collar use. Please complete the form here
The Prize Categories
Six Opportunities - Lots of Great Prizes!
1. Highest Number of Pledges Recruited by Any Individual or Organization during the Pledge Period.
2. The Most Business Pledges Accrued to an Individual or Organization across the Three Business Pledge Categories (i.e. Veterinary Professionals, Animal Hospitals and Clinics; Animal Rescues and Shelters; Dog Trainers and Pet Behavior Consultants).
3. The Most Pledges Recruited by a Veterinary Professional, Animal Hospital, or Clinic.
4. The Most Pledges Recruited by an Animal Rescue or Shelter.
5. The Most Pledges Recruited by a Dog Trainer or Pet Behavior Consultant.
4. Share the Education on Social Media: